Your charities are important to us!!
From the very beginning of E and I Custom Designs we have always had it on our hearts to be a blessing to those in need by giving back through charities.
We really felt to donate $2 of every purchase made online to a charity that is close to your hearts. We would love to hear what charities are close to you and why. Either place the details in the notes section at checkout, send us a dm/pm on Instagram/Facebook or email us at info@eandicustomdesigns, we would love to hear from you.
Every time a donation is made we will place the details below and on our social media pages.
Back in October we had the privilege of donating a neon to the amazing charity ‘Love Your Sister’. Click here to find out more about how they’re raising money to beat cancer.
Love Your Sister is a million-strong village of everyday Aussies committed to vanquishing all cancers with hard science. It started with an insane dare. Co-Founder Connie Johnson dared her younger brother, actor Samuel Johnson to unicycle around the country in the face of her terminal diagnosis with breast cancer.
Recently we have been able to donate $156 into the Eureka Mums.
To find out more about Eureka Mums have a read about them below or click here to visit their webpage.
Our vision is a future where we waste less, share more and care for every baby and child. We recycle nursery equipment like cots, prams, and car seats, as well
Our mission is to rehome pre-loved nursery goods to support Victorian families in need while saving the earth’s precious resources.
We collect, sort and redistribute essential nursery equipment, clothing, books and toys for babies and school age children.
For each other. For the earth. For ourselves.
We live and thrive in a community who shares and supports each other.
We are transparent in our work and strive for excellence in everything we do.
Our Guiding Principles
• We will work with and support existing social services and maternal health workers;
• We will not duplicate the work of these existing social services but endeavour to add value to these services;
• We will ensure that the criteria for recipient eligibility is determined by social service agencies and not by Eureka Mums;
• We will ensure that all goods donated are of a good quality, in working condition, and adhere to the appropriate Australian safety standards (ie. we would use the goods ourselves);
• We give everything as a gift with no expectation of return;
• We seek to save the earth's precious resources by rehoming, recycling, reusing and repurposing as much as possible;
• We will work with partners and supporters who share our values and goals.
Last year we were able to contribute $90 to the Royal Children's Hospital Foundation. To find out more about the Children's Foundation read on below or click here to visit their webpage.
The Royal Children's Hospital (RCH) has been providing outstanding care for Victoria's children and their families for over 140 years.
As the major specialist paediatric hospital in Victoria, the hospital's care extends to children from Tasmania, southern New South Wales and other states around Australia and overseas.
The Royal Children's Hospital Foundation is the fundraising arm of the RCH.
Formed in 1989, we raise, manage and distribute money to enable the RCH to provide the best care for its patients and their families.